by Sean Santiago April 20, 2023 0 comments
As a surfer only a few months away from marriage myself, I’ve been a little worried about my loved one getting a little jealous of my growing quiver. However, I’ve come up with 5 reasons that will keep me upgrading my selection of blades each season.
- Bring Home The Right 6 Pack: Although new boards mean more water time, it also means better fitness. Trade in that six pack of beer for some washboard abs!
- “Happy Wife, Happy Life” : They’re tired of hearing of you complaining about not getting enough waves when you come home from a session. You know what they say, “Happy Wife, Happy Life.” The more stoked you are, the more stoked they will be.
- Tropical Escapes: This isn’t their first rodeo. Any surfers significant other knows that a new quiver means an upcoming surf trip. Let them join you for your adventure, and they might even let you add a board to that order!
- Couple Surf Sessions: This won’t be the case for all of you, but sometimes your other half just wants to be included. Order them a longboard and let them tag along with you for a few log sessions, and you may have just earned yourself that second session on your Vinny model the next time the waves are pumping.
- A Little Bit Of Peace & Quiet: Last but not least, the other end of the spectrum. Everyone needs a little time to themselves. The more options for boards will allow for more time in the water and less time in the house. The perfect way for your loved one to be guaranteed some peace & quiet every once in a while.
CLICK HERE to take a look at our wide selection of board models!